Purchase Tickets for the Game
To purchase tickets for the game, please follow this link to the Coventry Athletic website. Tickets can be purchased at the gate for $8 in cash.
- Leadership Team Meeting – 5:05pm
- Call Time for everyone – 5:25pm
- Section leaders report attendance and flip folders to Breanna – please check that each person in your section has their flip folder with the stand tunes in it. Everyone MUST have their flip folder in the stands.
- Stuff to Stadium
- See the list below for details
- Put Uniform on – 5:35pm
- In parade block (uniform inspection/stretch/warm-up) – 5:55pm
- March to Stadium – 6:10pm
- Senior Night Presentation – 6:15pm
- Start Pregame (approx.) – 6:45pm
- End of Game (approx.) – 9:30pm
- Senior Night Celebration (approx.) – 10:00pm-11:15pm
Note the “Senior Night Celebration” that will follow the game. This causes for a bit of a later evening, but we do a very nice celebration for the Coventry Band seniors of the class of 2023. All students should plan to attend this event. The event will take place in the high school following the Senior Night game. Students will need to be picked up from the high school. I will send a remind when we are about 20 minutes from finishing up the celebration so rides can be to the school for pick-up
“Stuff” that Goes to the Stadium
- Speaker and Stand
- All Pit Equipment for Halftime – Place neatly in front of fence by the stands
- Cymbal Bags
- All Flip Folders
- Drum Stands
- Field Commander Ladder
- Cooler full of water and ice – Chaperones
- We will give each band member a bottle of water as we stretch/warm up in parade block before marching to the stadium. Please wait to take the cooler to the stadium until after this.
- Med Bag – chaperones (this should travel with us from the band room to the stadium)
- Plumes – chaperones
Includes: Dinkles (they must be clean), black socks (calf/knee high without other markings), athletic shorts, Black 2023 Band T-shirt, Uniform Pants, Uniform Jacket, shako (hat), and black gloves (will be provided on Friday). Additionally, your hair should be neatly up so that it can fit inside the shako. If you’re not sure, ask a veteran member. Piercings need to be removed, replaced with something clear, or covered with a skin colored bandage. Bandanas, sunglasses, etc. are not a part of the uniform and points and/or 3rd quarter free time will be lost for not wearing the correct uniform. Once your uniform is on, it is to stay completely on unless a director tells you otherwise, this includes the shako and gloves.
Cold gear is acceptable so long as any layers under the uniform don’t distract from the uniform whether it be color or fit. Hats and gloves are acceptable in the stands and should black/neutral colored, or Coventry colors.
Guard, Mr. Ballog will communicate with you about uniform expectations.
Grade/3rd Quarter Freedom/Performance Eligibility
Please note that you do received a grade for marching band performances and rehearsals. Your grade is a reflection of you being present, on time, in the correct uniform, having all required things for the performance/rehearsal, and having your music checked off. Failure to do any of those things will result in the loss of points for your grade, 3rd quarter freedom privileges, and/or performance eligibility.