2900 State Route 43 Mogadore OH 44260
- Leadership Meeting – 4:40pm
- Call Time – 5:00pm
- Section leaders report attendance and flip folders to Breanna – please check that each person in your section has their flip folder with the stand tunes in it. Everyone MUST have their flip folder in the stands.
- Load Trailer – 5:05pm
- See the list below for details
- Put Uniform on – 5:10pm
- Uniform Inspection in seats in Band room – 5:25pm
- Load Bus – 5:30pm
- Depart CHS – 5:35pm
- Arrive at Field – 6:05pm
- In Stands to watch Pregame – 6:35pm
- Game – 7:00pm
- Arrive to CHS (Approx.) – 10:45pm
- I will send a remind to confirm our arrival time when we are about 25 minutes away from CHS
“Stuff” that Goes to the Trailer
- Speaker and Stand
- All Pit Equipment for Halftime
- All Flip Folders in Blue Bags
- Drum Stands
- Field Commander Ladder
- Cooler full of water and ice
- Med Bag – chaperones (this should travel with us on the bus)
- Plumes – chaperones
Includes: Dinkles (they must be clean), black socks (calf/knee high without other markings), athletic shorts, Black 2023 Band T-shirt, Uniform Pants, Uniform Jacket, shako (hat), and black gloves (will be provided on Friday). Additionally, your hair should be neatly up so that it can fit inside the shako. If you’re not sure, ask a veteran member. Piercings need to be removed, replaced with something clear, or covered with a skin colored bandage. Bandanas, sunglasses, etc. are not a part of the uniform and points and/or 3rd quarter free time will be lost for not wearing the correct uniform. Once your uniform is on, it is to stay completely on unless a director tells you otherwise, this includes the shako and gloves.
Guard, Mr. Ballog will communicate with you about uniform expectations.
Grade/3rd Quarter Freedom/Performance Eligibility
Please note that since the beginning of the school year is upon us, you do received a grade for marching band performances and rehearsals. Your grade is a reflection of you being present, on time, in the correct uniform, having all required things for the performance/rehearsal, and having your music checked off. Failure to do any of those things will result in the loss of points for your grade, 3rd quarter freedom privileges, and/or performance eligibility.