Please use this link to purchase tickets for the Dover Band Show.
Band Show Website
Visit the website for further info or details.
Parking and Stadium Info
Address: Crater Stadium – 803 E. 7th St. Dover, OH 44622
Please see the following map for information about parking, entering the stadium, concessions, and restrooms.
Notes for Students
Students – You will have the opportunity to go to the concession stand before our performance. Make sure to bring money if you plan to eat then. Food will not be provided otherwise, so you should plan to eat before our call time and at the concession stand.
Coventry Band’s Schedule
- CHS Door 16 Opens 3:35pm
- Call Time for students – 3:55pm
- Warm-up – 4:00pm
- Students should be in seats with instruments and ready to warm-up
- Stuff to Trailer – 4:25pm
- See the list below for details
- Put Uniform on & Load Trailer – 4:30pm
- Uniform Inspection in seats in Band room – 4:50pm
- Load Bus – 5:00pm
- Depart CHS – 5:05pm
- Arrive and Unpack at Dover – 6:00pm
- Warm-up – 6:10pm
- In-seats to set stuff down, restrooms – 6:35pm
- Show Begins – 7:00pm
- Exit Stands and Warm-Up for Show – Beginning of Intermission
- Coventry Performance (Approx.) – 8:00pm
- Arrive back to CHS (Approx.) – 11:00pm
- I will send a remind to confirm our arrival time when we are about 25 minutes away from CHS
“Stuff” that Goes to the Trailer
- All trailer instruments
- All Pit Equipment for Halftime
- Field Commander Ladder
Includes: Dinkles (they must be clean), black socks (calf/knee high without other markings), athletic shorts, Black 2023 Band T-shirt, Uniform Pants, Uniform Jacket, shako (hat), and black gloves. Additionally, your hair should be neatly up so that it can fit inside the shako. If you’re not sure, ask a veteran member. Piercings need to be removed, replaced with something clear, or covered with a skin colored bandage. Bandanas, sunglasses, etc. are not a part of the uniform and points and/or future 3rd quarter free time will be lost for not wearing the correct uniform. Once your uniform is on, it is to stay completely on unless a director tells you otherwise, this includes the shako and gloves.
Guard, Mr. Ballog will communicate with you about uniform expectations.
Grade/3rd Quarter Freedom/Performance Eligibility
You do received a grade for marching band performances and rehearsals. Your grade is a reflection of you being present, on time, in the correct uniform, having all required things for the performance/rehearsal, and having your music checked off. Failure to do any of those things will result in the loss of points for your grade, 3rd quarter freedom privileges, and/or performance eligibility.