- Report Time: 11:45pm
- Rehearsal: 11:55pm
- Meal Provided by the Boosters: 1:00pm
- Pack trailer and put on Uniform: 1:30pm
- We will bring hangers with us to hang up uniforms after we perform.
- In seat for Uniform Check: 1:45pm
- We will wear our black 2022 Band “Phoenix Rising” shirt under the uniform.
- Depart CHS: 2:00pm
- Arrive, Unload, and Restroom: 3:00pm
- Meet Host: 4:00pm
- Warm-up: 4:10pm
- Leave Warm-up: 4:40pm
- At Gate: 4:50pm
- Perform: 5:00pm
- Once we pack up after our performance, we will go back to the stadium for concessions and to watch the remaining bands before the awards. We will change out of our uniform, so please make sure to bring the appropriate layers to be comfortable in the weather without a uniform on.
- Awards: 6:30pm
- Depart: 7:15pm (Approx.)
- Back to school: 8:00pm (Approx.)
Spectators should plan to park in the available parking inside of Tuscora park (see the document below and find “Public Parking”) . If there is no parking left in the park, there are many neighborhoods that surround the park in which parking is available. Additionally, there is a handicap accessible ramp off of Wabash Ave, along with handicap parking available there.
$8 Adult / $5 Student / Preschool = Free
Complete Show Schedule
There is a chance this could change slightly. If it does change, I will be sure to let everyone know.
As always, if you have any questions about any of this information, please let me know!