- Call Time – 5:40pm
- Section leaders report attendance and flip folders to Breanna.
- Stuff to Stadium – 5:55pm
- See the list below for details
- Put Uniform on
- In parade block (uniform inspection/stretch/warm-up) – 6:10pm
- March to Stadium – 6:35pm
- Start Pregame (approx.) – 6:49pm
“Stuff” that Goes to the Stadium
- Speaker and Stand
- All Pit Equipment for Halftime – Place neatly in front of fence by the stands
- Cymbal Bags
- All Flip Folders
- Drum Stands
- Field Commander Ladders
- Yard Line Markers
- Cooler full of water and ice – Chaperones
- We will give each band member a bottle of water as we stretch/warm up in parade block before marching to the stadium. Please wait to take the cooler to the stadium until after this.
- Med Bag – chaperones (this should travel with us from the band room to the stadium)
- Plumes – chaperones
We will wear the full uniform for this game. This includes: Dinkles (they must be clean), black socks (calf/knee high without other markings), athletic shorts, Black 2022 Band T-shirt, Uniform Pants, Uniform Jacket, shako (hat), and black gloves (will be provided on Friday). Additionally, your hair should be neatly up so that it can fit inside the shako. If you’re not sure, ask a veteran member. Piercings need to be removed, replaced with something clear, or covered with a skin colored bandage. Bandanas, sunglasses, etc. are not a part of the uniform and points and/or 3rd quarter free time will be lost for not wearing the correct uniform. Once your uniform is on, it is to stay completely on unless a director tells you otherwise, this includes the shako and gloves.
Guard, Mr. Ballog will communicate with you about uniform expectations.
Grade/3rd Quarter Freedom/Performance Eligibility
Please note that you do received a grade for marching band performances and rehearsals. Your grade is a reflection of you being present, on time, in the correct uniform, and having all required things for the performance/rehearsal. Failure to do any of those things will result in the loss of points for your grade, 3rd quarter freedom privileges, and/or performance eligibility.