Today is the Friends and Family Performance! We are so excited to welcome friends, family, and loved ones to the stadium tonight at 7p. This event is very special to our band, as it is our only event this fall that places the primary focus on them and their perfomance.
There are no limitations for number of tickets per student and there is no cost for this event. With that being said, we do have some rules and requirements for the evening.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Practice safe social distance. Seats in the stadium are marked. Do not sit anywhere that isn’t marked.
- If you are feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, please do not attend.
- If you have a fever, please do not attend.
- No spectators should enter the high school before, after, and/or during the performance.
- Please remain in seats at all times.
If any of these rules or requirements are broken, you will be asked to leave or it could result in an early end to a great performance. We are thankful to have this opportunity and do not want to endanger any performers or audience members.
Finally, OMEA has allowed for bands to submit recordings for comments and feedback. Our goal is to submit as many videos from different angles throughout the stadium. With that being said, if you happen to film… please email or text Mr. Welker the video! Since we are recording, we ask that the audience remain quiet and practice proper concert etiquette. Keep in mind you are allowed to applaud and cheer throughout the show… if there are powerful moments, student soloists, and/org moments that make you feel excitement.
We look forward to seeing all of you this evening!