MS Pep Band: 3p – 4p
• This is 100% voluntary. As some of you have heard, we do not have bands at CMS this year, so Mrs. Lewis has setup this opportunity for our younger band members. I personally would like to thank her for doing this and also want to thank all higher schoolers who attend. This band will thrive with your participation!
Rehearsal: 3p – 3:45p
Boys Soccer Senior Night: 5:30p – 8p
• We need to do a bit of review/cleaning during rehearsal prior to performing again. It’ll be a low intensity but necessary rehearsal!
• I suggest coming to rehearsal in your band shirts and athletic shorts. This will make changing easier.
• This game will be VERY fun. We have many soccer players in our band, so they’ll really appreciate the support during the game.
• Parade block in FULL UNIFORM at 5:05p.
Middle School Pep Band: 3p – 4p
Symphonic Winds Only: 3p – 4p
• I thought it would be nice to take a break from marching band for a day. Many of you have expressed how eager you are to begin the concert bands, so here is our chance! With no football game this week, we can enjoy some concert music and a change of pace.
• I am unaware of where this rehearsal will be held. But stay tuned!
• There is also a chance that you’ll be able to come in during 7th period so we can begin (and potentially end) earlier!
• Attendance for members of Symphonic Winds is mandatory (as you had already planned on being there for marching band).
Friday – NOTHING