Happy Band Camp Eve!
Tomorrow kicks off our Band Camp Week. Please be early so we can take temperatures and do safety checks. We are so excited to get underway… and underway ON TIME!
We will start rehearsal on the practice field (track field) at 8am. I will open the building at 7:30am, so you can get anything you need. Please don’t wander the school or go beyond any set barriers. The band room and instrument room are not places to hang out. Due to our current situation, you need to grab what you need and head outside.
Things to remember:
- Bring Water… if you don’t have water, you’ll be sent home!
- Wear sunscreen.
- Wear a mask.
- Wear tennis shoes… flip flops and slides are not acceptable.
- Practice safe social distancing.
- Bring your instrument.
- Bring you flip folder and lyre.
- If you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or are showing any signs of COVID-19, please stay home and contact Mr. Welker!
Please take a moment to review the attached documents (schedule, drill numbers/part assignments, and fun block). Please check the schedule carefully and share this information with you rides. Students must be picked up promptly!
THANKS and see you in the morning! Sleep well and get rested up!!!