Doors Open- 7:45am
Load Buses- 8:30am
Arrive to Cedar Point- 11am
Lunch- 1pm (provided by band parents in parking lot)
Dinner- on your own in the park (bring money)
Depart for hotel- 11pm (please note that we do not go to the hotel until this time)
Breakfast at McDonald’s- 8:30am (bring money)
Depart for Rock Hall- no later than 10am
Lunch- noon (please bring $7 for Subway sandwich/salad)
Return Home- 4pm
- Please dress for the weather. Saturday looks as if it might be cooler and raining. Unfortunately, we cannot control this so please plan accordingly!
- Students will not be able to access bags under the bus. If you have clothing or items you need throughout the day, bring those in a carry on bag. Carry on bags should be no bigger than the size of a standard backpack.
- Take note of the food expenses. We are fortunate to have some band parent volunteers willing to cook a meal on Saturday. We also have made arrangements with Subway for Sunday’s lunch (this will save from having to spend money for Rock Hall concessions). This will save families some money. Both Cedar Point and the Rock Hall charge a decent amount for concessions. Please be advised!
- Pack lightly! This is just a simple overnight trip. There is no need to bring your whole wardrobe. This will save space and time.
- Remember that all school rules apply on any trip! Make good choices. If you don’t, your parents will be picking you up wherever we are.
- We are looking forward to a wonderful trip to celebrate an excellent season. Thanks for being a part of it!